COVID-19 Knowledge Summary - 04 December 2020
Published Date: 04th December 2020
The latest issue of our Covid-19 Knowledge Summary is now available.
It features some of the latest guidance and reports to be published:
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency: Decision - Regulatory approval of Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine for COVID-19
- Public Health England:
- Collection - COVID-19 vaccination programme
- Guidance - COVID-19: guidance for commissioners and providers of services for people who use drugs or alcohol (Updated 2 December 2020)
- Annals of Internal Medicine:
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in COVID-19–Related Infections, Hospitalizations, and Deaths: A Systematic Review
- Update Alert 6: Risks and Impact of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors or Angiotensin-Receptor Blockers on SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Adults: A Living Systematic Review
- Champs Public Health Collaborative: Spread the Facts
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust: Little Book of COVID-19 Best Practice 2020
- Department of Health and Social Care: Independent report - Priority groups for coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination: advice from the JCVI, 2 December 2020 (Updated)
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control: Guidance - COVID19: mitigation of risks in occupational settings with a focus on ethnic minority groups
To keep up to date with the latest reports, guidelines and news in a wide range of topics please visit the Knowledge Alerts where you can sign up to receive a personalised daily, weekly or monthly bulletin via email. NB: You will need an NHS OpenAthens account to access these pages.