COVID-19 Knowledge Summary - 18 December 2020
Published Date: 18th December 2020
The latest issue of the Covid-19 Knowledge Summary is now available.
It features some of the latest guidance and reports to be published:
- Public Health England:
- COVID-19 vaccination programme (Updated 15th December)
- Guidance - COVID-19 vaccination: guide for healthcare workers (Updated 15th December)
- Guidance - COVID-19: investigation and initial clinical management of possible cases (Updated 14th December)
- Guidance - COVID-19: management of staff and exposed patients and residents in health and social care settings (Updated 13th December)
- NHS Providers:
- Parliamentary briefing: Effect of the covid-19 outbreak on people with learning disabilities
- Letter from NHS Providers to the prime minister
- NHS England: Standard operating procedure: COVID-19 local vaccination services deployment in community settings
- Institute of Health Inequality: Build Back Fairer - The COVID-19 Marmot Review
- Care Quality Commission: COVID-19 Insight - Issue 6
To keep up to date with the latest reports, guidelines and news in a wide range of topics please visit the Knowledge Alerts where you can sign up to receive a personalised daily, weekly or monthly bulletin via email. NB: You will need an NHS OpenAthens account to access these pages.